This is the list of creatures to evolve into Pokémon Shining Diamond and Shining Pearl with a high level of friendship, and certain requirements that you must take into account.
Although there are different ways to complete our Pokedex, how to capture creatures, overcome challenges or evolve them, friendship is also tremendously important in Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl, existing a series of creatures that can only evolve if they reach the maximum level of friendship.
And it is that not all Pokémon are available on a regular basis in Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shining Pearl, and to have access to absolutely all of them you will not only need the National Pokedex or that of Sinnoh, but also have a maximum friendship and then go up level once to start the corresponding evolution.
So we have created a guide in which we list you all Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl creatures that evolve with the maximum friendship level, and also if they require any additional requirement how to level them up during the day or at night.
Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl: all Pokémon that evolve out of friendship
Note that each of the creatures has a basic friendship to start with, some starting with more and others with less.
The best way for you to increase a creature’s friendship is obviously to use them in battle, walking them, or preventing them from fainting in combat.
On the other hand, to prevent them from losing friendship once you have managed to increase it, you should avoid, however, that they faint in battles because it will be a very important step backwards.
This is the list of all Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shimmering Pearl that evolve with friendship, and if there are different requirements:
- Golbat to Crobat, does not require anything special – Sinnoh
- Happiny to Chansey, raise her level during the day by holding an oval stone – Sinnoh
- Chansey a Blissey, no require nada especial – Sinnoh
- Eevee to Espeon, raise your level during the day – National
- Eevee to Umbreon, Level Up Overnight – National
- Munchlax to Snorlax, does not require anything special – Sinnoh
- Pichu to Pikachu, does not require anything special – Sinnoh
- Cleffa to Clefairy, does not require anything special – Sinnoh
- Igglybuff to Jigglypuff, does not require anything special – National
- Togepi to Togetic, does not require anything special – National
- Azurill to Marill, does not require anything special – Sinnoh
- Budew Roselia, raise her level during the day – Sinnoh
- Buneary to Lopunny, does not require anything special – Sinnoh
- Chingling Chimecho, raise your level overnight – Sinnoh
- Riolu to Lucario, raise his level during the day – Sinnoh
As you can see, we have a good set of creatures that we have to take care of especially if we want to obtain each of their evolutions.
Here we leave you the analysis of Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shining Pearl on Nintendo Switch, a remake specially designed to activate the nostalgia of those who played the original Nintendo DS (majority audience of Switch today).
In case you want to know more about the game, we leave you with other guides on Pokémon Shimmering Pearl and Shining Diamond: how to get Palkia and Dialga, how to capture Mewtwo, which starter Pokémon to choose, how to get Phione and Manaphy or how to unlock the bike . Also how to capture all the previous initials.
We also explain how to quickly hatch eggs, how to get the old rod, good rod and super fishing rod, how to customize the appearance and change clothes and how to make your Pokémon walk with you, get the Amulet Coin, how to get mystical water and how to get the platinum set.
We also explain all the evolutions by exchange of Pokémon Shiny Diamond and Shining Pearl and their requirements, how to capture all the previous initials: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and how to capture Gible.