Mbapp hasn’t decided anything, the two PSG tracks in the middle, Ben Arfa Lille, Xavi’s development for Dembl, Bayern put pressure on Lewandowski… Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to lack. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Mbapp receptive to an extension?
During this winter transfer window, the clubs will try to refine their squad for the second part of the season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Mbapp receptive to PSG?
At the end of the contract next June, Paris Saint-Germain striker Kylian Mbapp (23), courted insistently by Real Madrid, has an uncertain future. To retain him, the vice-champion of France in title continues to insist with in particular the possibility of convincing him with a new lease of a short duration.
According to information from ESPN journalist Julien Laurens, the capital club is showing more and more confidence in this matter. Why ? Because discussions are still ongoing with the entourage of the French international. And for his part, the former Mongasque would be more responsive than ever regarding a possible extension. A soap opera to follow in the coming weeks.
2. PSG discuss for Pogba and Kessi
Like last summer, Paris Saint-Germain is very attentive to the situation of certain free players next June. According to information from ESPN journalist Julien Laurens, the vice-champion of France is in discussions with Manchester United midfielders Paul Pogba (28) and AC Milan Franck Kessi (25).
Free in a few months, the two men have been regularly announced in the sights of PSG and this rumor therefore seems credible. With the possible recruitment of Pogba and Kessi to solidify the Parisian midfield, the leaders of the capital club want to strike hard with a view to retaining striker Kylian Mbapp.
3. Ben Arfa Lille, Yazici leaves
As expected in recent days, Hatem Ben Arfa (34) bounces back from Lille. Free since the end of his Bordeaux contract last June, the French attacking midfielder signed up for six months in favor of the northern team. At the same time, the French champion announced the departure in the form of a loan with an option to buy playmaker Yusuf Yazici (24) from CSKA Moscow.
4. Xavi’s focus for Dembl
FC Barcelona is still awaiting the final response from Ousmane Dembl (24) regarding his contract extension, which will end in June. Present at a press conference on Wednesday, Blaugrana coach Xavi made a muscular update: either the Frenchman is extending his lease in Catalonia, or else he is leaving.
We are in a complex and difficult situation. The club decided that if they didn’t extend, then a decision would have to be made. It’s not easy, but we’ve been negotiating with his agent for five months now and we can’t wait any longer. I was very honest with Dembl, it’s not an easy decision, but the interests of the club come first , said Xavi, before ruling out the possibility of seeing the former Rennais finish the season in the stands.
We do not plan to send him to the stands. Either he prolongs or we find him a way out , concluded Xavi. According to Mundo Deportivo, whether or not Dembl is in the squad to face Athletic Bilbao on Thursday (9.30pm CET) in the Copa del Rey will put an end to the suspense, positively or negatively. Response in less than 24 hours, therefore.
5. Bayern put pressure on Lewandowski
Indispensable since his arrival in 2014, Robert Lewandowski (33) will have to make a choice for his future at Bayern Munich. According to Bild, his leaders want him extended by the end of the season to avoid finding himself with his back to the wall, one year from the end of his contract, in June 2023. If the Polish striker hopes to obtain a two-year extension management wants his striker to accept a drop in his salary, estimated at 24 million euros gross per season.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Wednesday January 19 at 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The left side Sead Kolasinac a sign l’OM.
– Lille signed the attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa for 6 months.
– The playmaker Yusuf Yazici is loaned by Lille to CSKA Moscow.
– The middle Jordan Ferri extended for 3 years Montpellier.
– Neuchtel Xamax striker, Louis Mafouta, a t prt Metz.
– The striker Ignatius Ramirez leaves ASSE to return to Liverpool (Uruguay).
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Inter, Naples and Lazio are targeting the left side of PSG, Layvin Kurzawa.
– Milan no longer follow the versatile PSG defender, Abdou Diallo.
– The central defender of OM, alvaro gonzalez, should not join Bordeaux.
– Milan will recruit the striker from Monaco, Pietro Pellegri, for €4 million.
– Rennes targets the Palmeiras striker, Endrick.
– The middle Tji Savanier will soon extend with Montpellier.
– Newcastle thinks of the Mnchengladbach striker, Alassane Plea.
– Newcastle attempted an approach for Adana striker Demirspor, Mario Balotelli.
– The central defender of FC Sville, diego charles, is approaching Newcastle.
– The left side of Leverkusen, Mitchell Bakker, intresse Newcastle.
– Everton thinks of the coach of Roma, Jos Mourinho.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT!