Today I would like to tell you about how I take care of my daily care from the inside and how I support it. I pay special attention to it, especially in the autumn and winter season, when our hair, skin and nails are exposed to factors that negatively affect their condition, such as: unfavorable weather, low temperatures or home heating.
Take care of a proper diet and exercise
At the beginning, mention should be made of the pillars that should form the basis of our daily life, namely Fr. a properly balanced diet and regular physical activity. You can’t go without it! 🙂
The first step in care should be to provide our body with the right amount of nutrients. Errors resulting from dietary deficiencies are often communicated by the body through brittle nails, dry skin or hair lacking shine, excessively falling out. Living in a hurry, irregular meals and highly processed food are not allies in maintaining a healthy appearance. For this reason, we should take care of varied and balanced diet. Skin, hair and nails like very specific ingredients, such as: antioxidant vitamins (vitamins A, E, C), flavonoids, zinc, silicon or copper, so our diet should be rich primarily in various types of colorful vegetables and fruits, whole grains, fatty fish, nuts, legumes.
It is equally important body hydration! Long-term dehydration may manifest as dry lips and skin. Drinking a minimum of 2 liters of fluids during the day, especially when it is frosty outside, can be a difficult challenge. Often, during this period, I recommend using warm water with lemon, honey and ginger, infusions and soups, which also contribute to the daily supply of fluids.
An additional factor supporting the care from the inside is physical activity. Walking, cycling or regular workouts make our skin more nourished and radiant.
The Diet & Training by Ann application can help you with all of the above aspects, in which you will find a balanced, wholesome diet and training proposals (you can find it HERE). The application also has the function of entering the amount of consumed fluids, so you can control the hydration of your body on an ongoing basis 🙂
Support your body in a natural way
It is worth combining a proper diet, regular hydration and physical activity with proper supplementation. For me, the Levann Beauty dietary supplement is perfect for providing all the ingredients necessary to maintain a radiant appearance:
- Koenzym Q10 – also known as the “elixir of youth”, increases skin firmness and effectively protects against the aging process by, among others, elimination of existing wrinkles and skin regeneration;
- Vitamin C – commonly called the “vitamin of youth”, thanks to it the skin becomes radiant, firm and regains a uniform color, additionally protects against the destructive effects of free radicals;
- Bioflawonoids – supporting the effect of vitamin C, provided in our supplement in the form of an orange extract;
- Zinc – is responsible for the growth of hair and nails, helps to get rid of skin discoloration;
- Horsetail extract – contains silicon compounds that are a building component of hair and nails and helps to maintain the proper elasticity of the epidermis;
- Hyaluronic acid – is responsible for the firmness and smoothness of the skin, showing strong moisturizing properties;
- Astaxanthin – a unique and rare ingredient of supplements, affects the elasticity of the skin, prevents the formation of wrinkles and captures free radicals formed under the influence of UV rays.
Almost any vitamin or mineral deficiency can affect the condition of our hair, skin and nails. First of all, you should look at the daily menu and the lifestyle we lead. Too much stress, too little sleep and a low level of physical activity on a daily basis have a huge impact on our health and well-being. Often it is also worth reaching for natural supplementation which additionally supports a healthy appearance. The Levann Beauty dietary supplement was created especially for women who want to take care of their body in a natural way. I am sure that its use will work for many of you 🙂
- Finner A.M.: Nutrition and hair: deficiencies and supplements. Dermatologic Clinics 2013, 31(1): 167-172.
- Pullar J.M., Carr A.C., Vissers M.C.M.: The Roles of Vitamin C in Skin Health. Nutrients, 2017, 9(8): 866.
- Szyszkowska B., Łepecka-Klusek C., Kozłowicz K., Jazienicka I., Krasowska D .: The influence of selected ingredients of dietary supplements on skin condition. Advances in Dermatology and Allergology, 2014, XXXI, 3: 174-181.