Brunori Sas is back in time for Christmas with a new version, available from November 26 in pre-order, of his latest album… the new title? Baby Chip!
In this special reissue, available only on vinyl, of the songwriter’s latest record Brunori, on the occasion of his recent paternity, gives a new look to his record … in honor of his daughter Fiammetta in fact, the December 10 next will be available this exclusive vinyl version completely revisited in a “lullaby” version.
The cover of the disc shows some splendid illustrations that compose a graphic concept that refers to childhood and imagination, with a delicate reinterpretation of the original cover made from colored pencil drawings, where the new life is symbolically represented by taking a cue from the artwork album originals.
The delicate and exclusive reissue composes an imaginative and fairytale scenario, with songs such as Beyond Love, It happens like this, For Two Who Like Us masterfully translated into tender and affectionate terms, and dedicated to “our little featherless robins”.
Delicate xylophones, light flutes, barely hinted pianos, “toy instruments and lots of sweetness” played as always by the historical musicians of his band – Mirko Onofrio, Stefano Amato, Dario Of the Rossa e Maximum Palermo.
Brunori Sas Baby Cip! and then on tour
Dario Brunori is also preparing to return to play live with a series of live performances produced by Live Concerts.
Here the complete calendar:
- Wednesday 9 March 2022 || Ancona @ PalaPrometeo
- Friday 11 March 2022 || Turin @ Pala Alpitour
- Tuesday 15 March 2022 || Naples @ PalaPartenope
- Friday 18 March 2022 || Casalecchio di Reno (BO) @ Unipol Arena
- Wednesday 23 March 2022 || Jesolo (VE) @ PalaInvent
- Saturday 26 March 2022 || Florence @ Nelson Mandela Forum – SOLD OUT
- Tuesday 29 March 2022 || Bari @ PalaFlorio
- Thursday 31 March 2022 || Reggio Calabria @ PalaCalafiore
- Tuesday 5th April 2022 || Rome @ Palazzo dello Sport – SOLD OUT
- Thursday 7 April 2022 || Assago (MI) @ Mediolanum Forum – SOLD OUT
CLICK ON THE BANNER TO BUY TICKETS
Photo by Leandro Emede