DUBLIN, Dec. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Military Robots Market Research Report by Type, Operation, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Military Robots Market size was estimated at USD 16.08 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 18.13 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.09% reaching USD 33.65 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Military Robots Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Military Robots Market, including AeroVironment, Inc., BAE Systems PLC, Cobham PLC, Endeavor Robotics, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, QinetiQ Limited, Saab AB, and Thales S.A.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Military Robots Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Military Robots Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Military Robots Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Military Robots Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Military Robots Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Military Robots Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Military Robots Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increased use of military robots for today’s warfields
5.2.2. Declines in human casualties due to robots playing an active role in maintaining border security
5.2.3. Increasing defense expenditure in research and development of military robots
5.2.4. Specialized To deal with Hazardous and Extreme Environments
5.3.1. Concentration of demand from Europe and North America
5.3.2. Rising skepticism for automated weaponized robots
5.4.1. Integration with artificial intelligence
5.4.2. Continuous innovation to improve intelligence, reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition capabilities
5.5.1. Political acceptability
5.5.2. Critical hardware and system failure
6. Military Robots Market, by Type
6.2. Military Airborne Robots
6.3. Military Land Robots
6.4. Military Marine Robots
7. Military Robots Market, by Operation
7.2. Autonomous Robots
7.3. Mobile Robots
8. Americas Military Robots Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Military Robots Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Military Robots Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. AeroVironment, Inc.
12.2. BAE Systems PLC
12.3. Cobham PLC
12.4. Endeavor Robotics
12.5. Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
12.6. Lockheed Martin Corporation
12.7. Northrop Grumman Corporation
12.8. QinetiQ Limited
12.9. Saab AB
12.10. Thales S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nqes5a
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-military-robots-market-research-report-2021-to-2026—by-type-operation-and-region-301451469.html
SOURCE Research and Markets